Wednesday, March 24, 2010

GMAT; Check!

Took the GMAT this morning.  After countless hours of study, I landed a 750 (Q48, V44).  That places me in the 98th percentile.  I'm happy! 

So, with that done, I can get back to focusing on developing the rest of my application.  Here's my checklist:

  • Finish draft of CV
  • Write first draft of Statement of Purpose
  • Meet with each of my potential references, and get their commitment for a strong reference.
I've also got to do a number of housekeeping things.  That GMAT score might open up a few doors that I was unsure about (in terms of the schools I apply to), so I'm going to revist my list of schools and finalize the list I'll actually apply to.  I also have to complete my master schedule (based on each school's application process/schedule).  I've spent quite a bit of time lately studying for the GMAT (on top of coursework in the MBA program) so I've not committed much time to building my application plan; gotta get back to it.

I also haven't told you: a few weeks ago, the family and I took a trip and visited the campus of one of my top schools.  It's beautiful!  And Shawna loved it.  Which makes me feel good! 

Things are coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment